SNICKERDOODLE HOT COCOA #drink #hotchocolate #cocktail #smoothie #party

SNICKERDOODLE HOT COCOA #drink #hotchocolate #cocktail #smoothie #party

Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa is delectable and rich turn on hot cocoa. This simple occasion drink is an ideal winter treat for all ages. Seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and beat with cinnamon sugar whipped cream, this debauched pastry drink tastes simply like a snickerdoodle treat!

I’m certain at one point in my youth I loved playing outside in the day off. One would think so… ..right?? Yet, truly, for the life of me, everything I can recollect about it is being full in a snowsuit in the solidifying cold with plastic packs in my boots, snow in my gloves, a cap that could never remain on, and the steady risk of a chilly, blanketed face wash.

I realize that seems like it must be my grown-up self talking… .correct? My youth self likely adored playing outside in winter! In the event that I was in any way similar to my children, I was likely continually asking my mother to wrap me up so I could play in the day off… .I was presumably likewise eager to push through the cold and day off windburn and… .ahem… ..express wretchedness that it involves!

SNICKERDOODLE HOT COCOA #drink #hotchocolate #cocktail #smoothie #party

Also try our recipe : HOMEMADE SALTED CARAMEL EGGNOG #homemade #drink #caramel #easy #eggnog
Ingredients :

  • 3 c. half & half *can substitute with fat free half & half or lowfat milk
  • 2/3 c. white chocolate chopped
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp. nutmeg

Instructions :

  1. Combine 1/4 c. half & half, white chocolate, and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan.
  2. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until white chocolate is melted.
  3. Add remaining half & half and spices and heat through.
  4. Remove cinnamon stick before serving.

Share this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment