NO-BAKE ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #coookies #nobake #meals

NO-BAKE ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #coookies #nobake #meals

This No-Bake Energy Bites formula is anything but difficult to make, brimming with feel-great fixings, thus overpoweringly delectable! (Member connections included.)

I’ll concede, a couple of years back when I originally posted this formula, I had never at any point known about no prepare vitality “chomps”. In any case, presently, after zillions of site hits on this post, innumerable groups of them made in my kitchen, and all the more new varieties of them springing up every day on the web, I believe it’s protected to state that no prepare vitality chomps are currently authoritatively a “thing”.

Also, I trust that they are delectably digging in for the long haul. Since I don’t think about you, however I adore these little folks.

As far back as my companion Courtney first acquainted me with them on a ski trip in Breckenridge a couple of years prior, this no heat vitality chomps formula has been on normal pivot in my home. Furthermore, for somebody who doesn’t burrow formula rehashes or scraps all that regularly, that is stating something. I make a major group in any event once every month, and love popping them as a simple breakfast, a snappy bite, a fly of protein before an exercise, or even sporadically as a sweet dessert.

NO-BAKE ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #coookies #nobake #meals

Also try our recipe : WHOLE WHEAT CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD #banana #whole30 #paleo #cinnamon #desserts
INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
  • 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
  • 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.*
  2. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
  3. Makes about 20-25 balls.

Share this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment